12 years ago i was claiming incapacity benefits . I have just recently lost my job and back on...

job seekers allowance . I have just received a letter telling me that i have to pay all the money back as they say they over paid me . Can they do this after all this time . Regards Danny

placeholder text for bug in Chrome