my son is 19 and made 4,700.00 and his girlfriend made 2,200.00 both lived with me all year can...

i claim them as my dependants and qualifying children and what about EIC me and husband only made 30,000.00 because i got hurt and havnt been able to work for over 2years is there a deduction for me loosing my job and i cant go back to my old profession now because my leg doesnt bend anymore?

sort by best latest

dianebowling profile image59

dianebowling says

5 years ago
 |  Comment