sort by best latest
Best Answer LandmarkWealth says
You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.
My financial advisor suggested me to go with variable at the moment and wait few months and can still changed to fixed rate when it goes more low.
I would tend to disagree. There are no guarantees rates will go much lower since rate are a historic levels. Additionally there can be new expenses attached to the issuance of a new loan all over again. But you have to do what you think is correct.
Thank you for the feedback. I hope our financial advisor is not keeping us in dark.
Probably just disagrees...But find out if he is compensated for the home loan or mortgage in anyway.
He gets $2800+ one time commission and 0-0.35% based on our loan for the rest of the loan life and that's 30 years. it was written in bank papers.
Well I hate to say it but that's not likely to generate an unbiased opinion. It sound like he is a mortgage broker and not a Financial Advisor. And it sounds like he just wants to write two loans and get paid twice. Thats a big cut to get paid.
- See all 6 commentsHide extra comments