LadyFiddler profile image 73

Are you aware of Scammers at Hubpages ? like the ones you get in your emails about beneficiary etc

Beware of this hubber Michael302 he/she recently joined and send me a long scam fanmail I will share a piece with you. (michealvivian140@gmail.com) I would like to apply through this medium for your co-operation and to secure an opportunity to invest and do joint business with you and my family in your country. If you can handle long time business investment jointly with me and my son in your country.I honorably intend to invest in your country into a very lucrative business venture of which you are to advise and execute the said venture over there for the mutual benefits of both of us

• LadyFiddler profile image

LadyFiddler 2 years ago

i am yet to he joined less than a day so he hasn't gotten his foot on the ground good with his nonsense. Sorry i couldn't post d entire fan mail due to limited characters

0

• LadyFiddler profile image

LadyFiddler 2 years ago

Hmmm it has become so prevalent you'd get amazed to see how many scammers their are even in your inbox with these lying money schemes.