Forgive my ignorance on this, but under my Earnings it states that my PayPal Account is associated

with my email address. I do not remember when signing up giving any bank information out, but I may have and have just forgotten since it was over a year ago, but when you are paid, does HP just send an email as to the amount and that is when one gives the bank account number? Now, I do know I have a PayPal Account as I receive emails from PayPal. I want to participate in the Hub Pot Challenge and wanted to make sure everything was activated. It said that my affiliate code was not, so I activated that now, and all others are activated already. Thank you for answering.

PegCole17 profile image92

Best Answer Peg Cole (PegCole17) says

Oh wow, dear Peg, THANK YOU as I am clueless as to all of this and have never even clicked on my earnings page on HP until today and noticed I was not active on the affiliate page when I thought I was! Plus with gmail, I ato just get on promptions!

Shyron E Shenko profile image86

Shyron E Shenko says

Oh, Thank you so much dear Shyron! I am learning ore and more with each comment. I appreciate the details. God bless

Diana Lee profile image79

Diana L Pierce (Diana Lee) says

Oh, thank you so much dear Diana. I appreciate you taking the time to get that clear in my mind! Have a great day!

Jackie Lynnley profile image76

Jackie Lynnley says

Thanks Jackie, I have not been concerning myself with it, but it said under earnings something about over 82,000 or more clicks? I do not know what that means lol as far as earnings? Maybe nothing. Lol