john.jackson profile image 84

How do you accept money if you are living in the UK but the organisation only pays out to US?

I made an article on eHow and when I went back to it after a year it had accumulated over 35,000 hits and this translates to about £200. I was heart broken to see that I had missed out on that money, but since it still has the same steady flow of traffic I tried to sign up for a 'writers compensation' scheme but I found out that you need to provide an American tax ID etc. but since I am in the UK I obviously don't have one, is there any way I can accept the money in the US and transfer it?

This question is closed to new answers.

sort by best latest

Uninvited Writer profile image81

Susan Keeping (Uninvited Writer) says

7 years ago
dabeaner profile image61

dabeaner says

7 years ago