1) get into social media. Twitter, facebook and pinterest for a start. There are several more like linked in etc.
2) get a TON of followers on twitter by following others and culling the ones who don't follow you back. I have a post on this. I have over 13K followers
3) Get a web site at blogger.com and post snippets of your articles there with a link to bring them here. This will help with your adwords on blogger and adwords on hubpages.
4) tweet very regularily to your followers directing them to your blogger site which in turn brings them here.
5) build up a fan base on facebook and post snippets of articles there as well.
6) if your really ambitious write an ebook and give it away when people join your mailing list. The ebook should have links all over to bring them to your blogger site, hub site, Squidoo site as well.
7) This is not without some controversy. Get an article spinner and spin your own articles and post on Squidoo. Add some further sentences so the search robots cannot spot it as spun text. Repeat the whole process there too.
I haven't got as far as I like but quite frankly I don't think unless you automate your efforts you will ever make any real money. I really can't project earning any more than about 3-4 dollars a day even in a year or two.