ive had nil work over the past year. however i have been paying for petrol and tax n m.o.t for...

the car to go and price jobs unfortunately didn't get any work ive signed for job-seekers allowance now for a number of months so could i get a tax return if ive paid nil from work but paid for the petrol etc obliviously my business is going to be closed

sort by best latest


kesron says

6 years ago
 |  Comment