i have a question:i've already received an insurance settlement, but the perpetrator was also...

criminally convicted in court, and is making monthly payments towards his court-ordered restitution. the balance is in excess of $10,000, and i'd like to get this in a lump sum. is that possible? i've contacted a few companies, and none of them work with restitution cases : (

sort by best latest

Yaright profile image60

Yaright says

6 years ago
 |  Comment
Phil The Gain profile image72

Phil The Gain says

5 years ago
 |  Comment