I converted my entire traditional IRA to my ROTH IRA in December 2010. Do I have to indicate...

this on my 2010 tax return and also how does one put aside money for the tax bill? Should I ask my employer to take more taxes out each month or can I invest the money somewhere to avoid the tax bill or at least reduce it some?

This question is closed to new answers.
placeholder text for bug in Chrome