Denied by Google Adsense - Twice Now!!

1. mommymaya profile image60
    mommymayaposted 3 years ago

I was wondering if anyone could help me understand why Google Adsense had denied me for the second time. I do know that I just started on HP last week and I only have 4 hubs, but my understanding was that you only needed one to apply. Am I doing something wrong? Do you have any knowledge about when I should apply again? I am enjoying myself already but if there is a chance to make a little bit of money, I would like to. It's sad enough that Amazon does not allow their affiliate program in my state so I'm at a loss as to how to start generating traffic and possible income.

Thank you!

1. Marisa Wright profile image91
      Marisa Wrightposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Your understanding is incorrect.  You need to create a portfolio of work so Google can see you are able to write quality.    Wait until you have a dozen good Hubs then try again.

And just a tip:  ALL images on the internet are copyright unless there's an accompanying statement, giving permission to use it.  Linking to the source does not get you off the hook!   

If you go to my profile, you'll find a few useful Hubs in the "featured" section that will give you some handy tips, like how to use images legally, how to optimize your Hubs etc.

2. Daniel Roo profile image78
    Daniel Rooposted 3 years ago

I agree with the statement above, with 4 hubs you won't be missing out on much financially anyway (cents rather than dollars) so I would build up more content first.