jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)

Redgage visa card

1. kwswtj profile image72
    kwswtjposted 3 years ago

can i transfer money in redgage visa card to paypal?

1. SimeyC profile image88
      SimeyCposted 3 years ago in reply to this

In a way - you have to have two paypal accounts and 'pay' one by using the visa card - there is a charge so you won't get the full value.

kwswtjposted 3 years ago in reply to this

make two paypal account, means it must have two credit cards. Can i wear redgage card to verify paypal?

Not sure - I know paypal have tightened their rules.

Thanks SimeyC

2. Uninvited Writer profile image83
      Uninvited Writerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I wish.

You know, I cashed in my second $25 and never got another card. The card I had said it is not refillable. So, I'm forgetting about that site now.

I got a second card - but lost it - Redgage said they were refillable but I think they charge you a fee every time they fill them! I haven't been to redgage for ages  - wonder if I have any more money!!!

2. Anamika S profile image71
    Anamika Sposted 3 years ago

Redgage Visa Card is a virtual card now and you can buy anything using the funds. This card can be used to verify your paypal account also if you wish. I have earned more than 400 dollars with them and never had any problem with the payment so far. It is a different matter that I am not a regular there anymore. One way to transfer your redgage funds would be withdrawing the funds using paypal button on your personal website (if you  have one) and using the RG Card as funding source. I have not done that but I think that should work.

Thanks Anamika S

working