Curious what anyone here thinks of Experts Column

1. NateB11 profile image92
    NateB11posted 3 years ago

I checked it out a little bit, one of the things they kind of feature is that they allow people to republish their already-published content. It's mentioned somewhere or another on the site, I don't know if it was an article or FAQ, but it says you can republish your Hubs there. Of course, my first thought is that that's probably not a good idea, considering it could run into problems, possibly, with HP and Google. But I don't really know, so that's why I'm presenting the issue to fellow Hubbers. Curious if anyone has experience with the site or knows whether it's a good idea to use it, including putting previously published material there.

2. blaiddgoch profile image79
    blaiddgochposted 3 years ago

I'm on experts column, and I find it a great site, would like if they tried something like adding photos to articles and stuff. I don't think you can publish already published content on there, I did try it and it got deleted, they didn't tell me anything about it, so I guess I was not allowed to do that. If they did, it would be a bad impression to them and like you said, duplicated content.

3. Bryan Eaddy profile image79
    Bryan Eaddyposted 3 years ago

I haven't tried it yet; but based on what I've read, I'm very curious.