jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Does anyone use Fiverr?

1. Tealparadise profile image89
    Tealparadiseposted 4 years ago

Does anyone buy or sell on Fiverr?  I have bought a few things there- people to do website coding mainly.  I just posted my first gig, but am not sure how to get views or orders on it.  When they talk about promoting, they say to use Twitter and Facebook, but my gig is for social advertising, so I think that'd be kind of ... gauche?

1. WryLilt profile image86
      WryLiltposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Just like writing on Hubpages, it's about finding a niche and using good keywords wink

1. Tealparadise profile image89
        Tealparadiseposted 4 years ago in reply to this

But the order of search results seems totally random.  I understand how to get to the top of a search engine- but their algo seems to just choose someone to feature instead of ranking based on anything.

2. profile image0
      Sarra Garrettposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I just started to sell freelance work on Fiverr and I've got a ton of permanent work so it's like going to the office everyday now.  Hey for $5 it adds up quickly and most of my articles are less than 300 words. It's a good way to get my name out there anyway.  I've just got to do my own website someday.  I'm so computer illiterate it's not funny......must be the grey hair.  lol

working