jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

1. Moonmaiden profile image81
    Moonmaidenposted 8 years ago

Do any of you use DADA.net and have it hooked to your google adsense account? If so, did you set up a channel to see how much you've earned through DADA.net. I made one dada.net account that says I've earned over $40. for google adsense, but for the life of me I don't see it going into my adsense account. So I made a new dada.net account, and I've earned $10 according to my DADA page, but I don't see that going into my adsense total either. I tried talking to LIVE CHAT on dada twice now, but after we go around for about 30 minutes, there answer is 'email google adsense'. Well I did that a month ago and never heard back.

So basically I'm asking do you have DADA.net and if so, have you set up a channel on Adsense to track it, and do you see any earnings showing up?

P.S. Almost all my earnings so far are from HUBPAGES, with a trickle from Soulcast.com and Nada from DADA.

2. pplive profile image61
    ppliveposted 8 years ago

You should set up an URL channel track in your google adsense account.
    The channel is dada.net.
    The number $10 is the money you earn from the day you join the $friend.$10 is the money you earn from all the websites not only from dada.net.

3. Moonmaiden profile image81
    Moonmaidenposted 8 years ago

I've done that, and I see no earnings from dada. That's the problem. Dada says I have earnings but they don't show up on adsense channels.

4. SunSeven profile image62
    SunSevenposted 8 years ago

I had this problem with Dada too. My account at dada showed that I earned $147.38 using adsense at dada where as my adsense earnings at dada on my adsense account showed only around $3. I wrote to both dada and adsense. Dada insisted that they are right and the earnings showed on my account there are the earnings from adsense at dada account and told me to contact adsense. I sent detailed mail to adsense people and they never bothered to address this matter despite me sending them all the details of my communication I had with dada.

I am totally in the dark regarding this matter. Since then I disabled dada's access to my adsense account. Adsense have not replied to me yet on this matter.

5. 60
    mistissaposted 8 years ago

I have the same problem too. Dada says that they are right, and that  I have $114, Adsense says I have nothing even close to that. I have no idea who is right, but I don't go to Dada anymore. Since they are not paying me the money I earned. Plus that they also take of a huge amount as their own fee.