jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

If you won a million bucks, what would you do with it at this moment?

1. itssarahj profile image58
    itssarahjposted 3 years ago

I think I'd invest in it, pay off my small debt, and send my mom on a deserving vacation! And being the humanitarian that I am, donate to charity.
    The rest I would put in savings.

1. Stevennix2001 profile image83
      Stevennix2001posted 3 years ago in reply to this

eh i'd probably do the same thing you just said.  the only thing different that i would do is that i wouldn't tell anyone that i won the money outside of my immediate family and close friends.

2. EncephaloiDead profile image61
    EncephaloiDeadposted 3 years ago

I would put on a costume to hide my identity and spend my time going around giving food and clothing for the homeless.

1. itssarahj profile image58
      itssarahjposted 3 years ago in reply to this

What a good idea and a humbling thing to do! Thanks for sharing smile

2. Sed-me profile image82
      Sed-meposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I love that. Good for you Ed.

3. Glenda Motsavage profile image82
    Glenda Motsavageposted 2 years ago

Well, I've never WON a million dollars, but I have EARNED a million.  The very first thing my husband and I did was to meet with our Pastor and donated 10% to our Church.  It enabled us to move from an old dilapidated dress factory (where we were holding our services) into a brand new building.

I believe in the biblical principle of tithing (giving God 10% of all my income).  In doing so, He has ALWAYS blessed and stretched the remaining 90% beyond our wildest dreams!

1. Sed-me profile image82
      Sed-meposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I love that too. smile

4. Snakesmum profile image88
    Snakesmumposted 2 years ago

Dreaming about winning a million!  :-)

If I did win that much, I'd give my family some, have a great holiday, and invest some.   I'd also give money to animal charities.

5. aesta1 profile image91
    aesta1posted 2 years ago

I'll definitely celebrate and enjoy and enable others to enjoy life as well. For many in countries where we work, this will bring a better quality life.

working