jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Kevin Trudeau Debt Cure

1. Maddie Ruud profile image83
    Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago

Kevin Trudeau is a professional scammer.  Read more.

2. 60
    CosmicRockerposted 8 years ago

I am an #800 operator for this, and other infomercials.
    Here are some tips when ordering:
    We have other offers, that you can accept or decline - but we are required to give you the offer.

You can interrupt an operator by saying no, at any time, and they will take you to the next offer.
    However, the operator should not rush you ( though we are graded on how quickly we process ur call), If you feel you are being rushed, or don't understand the operator / ASK THEM TO SLOW DOWN OR REPEAT the offer.

You are the customer - it is up to you to ask for clarification, as much s it is up to us to be clear.
    You can interrupt at ANY time to ask for your total order in $$. and a recap on what you have purchased.
    A good operator will also go over ur totals at the end of a call, before they actually submit the order. they will also be able to give you subtotals thruout the call

If you are not happy at the end -simply say "cancel" the order.

PS, here is a tip to skip thru the extra offers!!
    say " I will hang up ( or I will cancel) if you offer me anything else."
    the magic words are "hang up, and cancel"

ONLY those words allow us to skip to the final order page!!

then we can "save" the sale without having to go thru all the additional offers.

Most operators are not out to scam you, or try to force you into buying things.
    WE can get in trouble if we are not courteous, or if we tell you you HAVE to buy something, or put ur order thru at the end if you decide to cancel (THAT'S SLAMMING a customer).

The best thing to do is turn down ur t.v. set.
    Give the operator ur attention, as they give you yours,
    listen carefully, ask questions if you are not sure,
    and ask for the TOTAL before you end the call.
    Or subtotals within the call.

I can't speak for the product, one way or the other, but I take pride in my profession, and don't want bad operators to stay on the job.

But you are also "in charge" of ur calll and if you work with the operator to make sure you get everything you want -and nothing you don't want.
    If you feel you are still being scammed -say so, and ask for the operators ID #.
    But if you follow these tips, you should have a pleasent call, and get what you want.

Hope this was helpful to you - CosmicRocker

3. boomer profile image60
    boomerposted 8 years ago

I think that 90% of "fat burning" diets is scam. You CAN'T loose weight without physical trainings.

4. MyGenie profile image74
    MyGenieposted 8 years ago

Sorry but I beg to differ with you about weight loss.
    The diet protocal I am on helped me to lose 16 lbs in 5 weeks.
    It consists of:
    600 low carb diet,
    HCG and DHEA in cream/gel form daily,
    B6 and B12 injections weekly,
    Whey protien shake in morning.

My excercise regime is to walk daily for about 20 minutes.

Protein foods burn fat faster. (see hub "Foods that burn fat")

As to Trudeau ...well have no comment, I haven't read the Debt book.