jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Do you Know any Non Profit Organization Who Needs to Raise funds?

1. bigbuckslady profile image61
    bigbucksladyposted 7 years ago

I am presently helping Non profits to raise funds.

If you know any one who needs this let me know.

813 651 9811

1. 59
      GtCposted 7 years ago in reply to this

We are currently raising funds for our Salvation Ranch Ministry for alcohol and substance abuse and re-introduction into society.
      Our email address is hope@godthroughChrist.com
      Our website is www.GodthroughChrist.com where you can find more information about us. the Salaiton Ranch project has jst gotten underway and is inthe preperatory and planning sages. We will ultimately post the updates to the website andj hopefully will (in the near future) have a better looking website.
      If you feel this cause is something you can help us with, we appreciate anything you can do for us, particularly fundraising.
      Thank-you in advance and remember, we are all under His grace.
      God through Christ

2. cindyvine profile image84
    cindyvineposted 7 years ago

Yeah The Hermanus Rainbow Trust in South Africa is trying to raise money to support vulnerable children and AIDS orphans in disadavantaged areas by building preschools, training teachers and feeding and clothing the kids.  They also run homecare for AIDS sufferers.  My eldest daughter is running the Great Wall Marathon today in China, to try and raise sponsor money to build a new kindergarten class with access for children with special needs.  You can look at these websites for more info http://www.backabuddy.co.za/china and www.rainbowtrust.co.za  If you could help them it would be fantastic!  I know that they are supporting some families where there are no parents, just a 9 and 10 year old looking after the little kids.

3. 61
    looey3posted 7 years ago

Yes, the Friends of China group is trying to raise funds to provide English classes for young people in Yunnan. Many of these young people come from rural areas and have no way to practise with native speakers of English. There being little if any English literature, magazines or books in much of China, it's impossible to improve their reading, writing and speaking skills. Not being a large, registered charity government help isn't available. Being a small, grassroots organization keeps admin. costs at a minimum. All the workers are volunteer - some short term (2 months); others have been at it for over 8 years. PayPal deposits are an option.

4. toby26 profile image61
    toby26posted 7 years ago

Check: http://www.technocharity.info/ (TC) needs $$ to help building safe water for Cambodian Villages.

5. daz007 profile image60
    daz007posted 7 years ago

Sorry I don't know anyone at this stage. If I Do will try send them your way

6. toby26 profile image61
    toby26posted 7 years ago

hi bigbuck lady, can you share some tips in raising fund for NGO?
    Would be nice if you can tell us on that topic.