jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Give Yourselves a Financial Bailout

1. bgamall profile image85
    bgamallposted 7 years ago

I do write Hubs about stuff like this smile But even if I didn't I would be spreading the word, walk away from every loan you can. Here is the deal, the banks scammed us with Basel 2 shadow banking. That allowed liar loans, and the house bubble and crash. Then they got a huge stimulus while we got peanuts from the government. Then they didn't lend their stimulus, and they borrowed from the fed at 1/2 percent and didn't pass the bonanza onto the credit card holders.

I am the greater fool if I don't get what is going on here. We are getting screwed by the banks and the government THAT THEY CONTROL. Even the new credit card bill didn't cap interest rates so the money changers, ie the big banks, can continue to rape us with massive usury while the sleazy politicians don't even care. 

I realize that some of you who are more vulnerable to FICO scores than others, and I am not a lawyer or a financial advisor, but I want a protest against the scam banks and scam government who are jeopardizing the economy by not helping the consumer, but rather are only helping their cronies.

If you can't walk away from your loans, pull the money out of the big banks and put it under the mattress or in credit unions.

We need to step on the necks of these serpents while they are writhing on the ground. We may never get another opportunity to do so. smile

2. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

I agree on that note. A small biz owner would lose everything if he *crashed* financially tongue if the govt goin be bailing out the bankers...the owners should be tossed out n replaced. hmm at the least to show consumers ...a change of management n make for more security and trust.

bgamallposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Dame, they need to get the bank senior bondholders, the hedge funds, levered up the ying yang, to take a hit so that the taxpayer won't have to take a big hit through the PPIP scam.

3. AEvans profile image70
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

I second that motion as they are definitely thieves~!!

4. bgpappa profile image87
    bgpappaposted 7 years ago

I am a lawyer and alreaedy pulled my money out of the banks.  I take my paycheck into my former bank every two weeks and cash it.  They hate giving me that much cash but there is nothing they can do. I make a good living but it won't break the bank, but it makes the branch's books look bad.  Branch managers are compensated by the amount of cash reserves they retain.  Taking out over six thousand a month in cash does not help those books.  My own little rebellion.

5. Dame Scribe profile image61

Bravo bgpappa! smile nothing wrong with making a statement one way or another wink lol

6. bgpappa profile image87
    bgpappaposted 7 years ago

Well it makes me feel better.  My account got hacked into and bank failed to stop it even after being notified.  So now I rebel.

bgamallposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Awesome bgpappa. For every 1000 you take out, if they are leveraged 7 to 1 or 10 to 1 you are really stopping that bank from lending. It is best to do this with the big money changer banks. They control the government.

7. Dame Scribe profile image61

I hear you, a few people I know were astounded here when it happened to them also hmm

working