Hey Guys

1. 61
    clue2uposted 8 years ago

Is there anyone who could tell me about this trading thing?? I want to invest some money in a company that does the whole trading thing. I want to be able to get a good fixed rate. If u don’t know of any that can give atleast 5% then it makes no sense I do this. I might aswell keep my money in the bank. I’ve been hearing good things about this investment stuff so…I would really like it if someone could give me some info or even the name of some of the companies that I could check out.

2. 60
    blastnarutoposted 8 years ago

well…I know of a few companies that could give u 5% interest. U could check out fartrade, navinvest, dealsjamaica and halotrading. They give u at a fixed rate. so you can look and see which one is to your liking.

3. 60
    Donna18posted 8 years ago

Why don't you start trading in forex it is becoming the latest trend of making huge money. I am sure if you trade sensibly you would not suffer loss but surely make money and much more then just 5%. for forex trading Fxstreet, Avafx, Forexfactory are some good online trading platform which also have training guide and manual.