jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

How To Attract Wealth...& Yes It Takes Work!

1. feuersteinad profile image60
    feuersteinadposted 7 years ago

Some people believe wealth is by chance or inherited. Is it? Some of the greatest secrets to attaining wealth and happiness have been around for centuries. We can all do it are what the facts and evidence says. You do need to take action though, nothing comes easy but good things do come to those who persevere. What do you think?

1. KeithTax profile image79
      KeithTaxposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Sounds like the Law of Attraction to me. Read Think and Grow Rich by Napolean Hill for an in depth look at your this law.

2. Lady_E profile image81
    Lady_Eposted 7 years ago

I think  - Yes.

Visit Andromida, he wrote a Hub on the Attractor Factor (something along those lines).

I wouldn't mind reading a Follow-up Hub though - hint, hint...

1. JSwanson profile image61
      JSwansonposted 7 years ago

You are absolutely right.  As an affiliate marketer I see way too many people who think they should be making money overnight.

I have been doing this for quite a few years now and am now just making enough money that it pays for me to be at home and doing this full time.

The problem is all the scammers who promise desperate people quick cash which is when common sense should prevail but unfortunatly common sense does seem to get lost in many individuals who are desperate.

1. Will Apse profile image90
        Will Apseposted 6 years ago

When do I have to part with money to get the secret?