jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Who Needs Money?

1. Shealy Healy profile image60
    Shealy Healyposted 7 years ago

Why is money so important? Can we live without it?

2. 60
    HealthTipposted 7 years ago

No !  Without it I would be homeless, naked, hungry, cold, need I go on ?

3. Len Cannon profile image90
    Len Cannonposted 7 years ago

If you don't want any, I can give you my paypal address and take it off your hands.

4. Jeffrey Neal profile image89
    Jeffrey Nealposted 7 years ago

I've been collecting wampum waiting for it to come back into vogue.

5. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

In a world that revolves around money....NO! you can not live without it at all.

If you have none, then you're likely to be spending the remainder of your life out in the streets, not showering, scrounging for food wherever possible(garbage cans, back of restaurants and stealing from supermarkets) and not sure what you're going to do the NEXT day.

Approximately 12.5% of the population is homeless already.

Not to mention, there are a TOTAL of 700,000 beds in shelters, missions and other locations, which is pathetic considering there is about 40 Million homeless to help?

6. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

Oh, btw, I'll give you my paypal address if you're willing to part with some. I can always use more money. smile

7. jobister profile image61
    jobisterposted 7 years ago

money gets you things to survive. i.e. food and a glass of water.. We're just brain washed from an early age on for the things we should need and want. I.e. Why did a cell phone become a necessity? No one had one 15 years ago? Are times changing that we cannot survive with out "things"? I think "things" is what money is for. To enjoy life, you don't need money, you need friends, family to live a content life. Just my opinion.

1. 60
      HealthTipposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You need money to live and feed your family, but if you have enough to survive on then I agree with your views !