jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

anybody have experience regarding bad credit cell phone?

1. kelvinblogger profile image60
    kelvinbloggerposted 6 years ago

how it can effect our life especialy on money finance maby somebody have some experience and can share here..

1. cardexpertorg profile image59
      cardexpertorgposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yeah! When you did not pay your credit card minimum payment on time. Because of their random calling system, different bank staff get to call you everyday until the day you make the payment. They call you early in morning, lunch time or after work. All these times are very inconvenient as most people here would be driving home.

Even you explained to them that payment will be made in a week time it won't help as everday a different staff will calls you and you got to explain to them all over again. A very irritation effort by the Banks.

1. 60
        ranjan001posted 6 years ago in reply to this

In fact credit cards can be a tremendous nuisance.If you pay up fine or else in order to avoid those pesky calls and disturb your mental peace one can seek legal help.Not that it comes free
        but atleast some reprieve is better than staying in mortal terror for that unwanted call.

2. 0
    Millionheirposted 6 years ago

YES! I have, actually once when I was 16! I opened up an account online, paid for it, and decided after 3 months I didn't want the phone. So I asked my 18 year old friend how to close a phone account and she replied "Just stop using the phone and paying the bill." So as you could imagine that's what I did. Fast foward to 5 months later I had a whopping $300 bill that collections was asking me for and BAD CREDIT! I swore on my life never to listen to friends about finances EVER! By the way hello Kevinblogger i'm Millionheir and i would like to be friends i'm new to this hubpages thing, please add me as a friend/fan and i'll add you! Nice to meet you!

3. 0
    Nate Kelleyposted 6 years ago

Well I work for a large Cell Phone company.. " the big red V " and if you open and acct and you dont need your cell phone any longer... no worries if your still under contract you can have someone take your acct. over for you and not be responsible for the Early Ternination Fee's, or just close the acct, and call make arrangments to pay the acct off.. Hope this helps some?

1. 62
      walcellularllcposted 6 years ago in reply to this

To avoid getting tied into new cell phone contracts, and bad credit just buy a used cell phones from www.thephonerush.com