jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (13 posts)

Dropped by Adsense

1. tobey100 profile image60
    tobey100posted 6 years ago

I guess I should be upset but I never started hubbing for cash anyway.  No invalid clicks or anything like that.  They just keep replying I'm a threat.  I wish they'd let my wife know, I might get treated alittle better (Ha!).  So...there go my dreams of riches.  I'd have made a lousy millionaire anyway.  Are there any other options now that my expulsion has peaked my interest?

1. rkhyclak profile image60
      rkhyclakposted 6 years ago in reply to this

A threat for what? lol I do Amazon stuff, though you only make "decent" money when someone actually orders something. Another place I'm writing is Associated Content-get paid for page views. That's all I know. If you ever figure what you're threatening lemme know so that I can try to not :-P

1. twuxedo profile image61
        twuxedoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

My My friend explained the threatening,  I have signed but not completed the set up, apparently you can get disabled for several things. Main one being false clicking on Ads, They don't seem to care if you have done it or not, they just cut you off. My main reason is if they see you as a threat "How come they are still happy top have their ads on your Site" especially given alot of them are totally puerile, so much so that I doubt anyone would want to click them. In fact, I can say I doubt I have ever clicked one of those blue ads.

2. AEvans profile image74
      AEvansposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I would e-mail requesting a clear explanation of why I was dropped. Sometimes you can be reinstated I have heard this happen with a few other hubbers. I have read many of your hubs and they do not appear to have any threat. Maybe someone else is also using your account, remember that e-mail that was sent to me but was not by you when someone hi-jacked your e-mail? I would contact them and get to the bottom of it, I am certain that you will be able to get it resolved. smile

1. mailxpress profile image75
        mailxpressposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes, I agree.  I would write them every week until someone sent me a email telling me why.
        Adsense has many rules and guidelines.  It takes much time to learn.
        Write them and don't give up.

3. Haunty profile image85
      Hauntyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If only I could claim I don't know what they mean by that, but...

4. lawretta profile image49
      lawrettaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Niger boy Tobi! u no dey try! 61 hubs in 2months! o boy even shake spear no write reach you! how Google no go drive u! take heart ehen...lol

2. bozzie123 profile image61
    bozzie123posted 6 years ago

oh that sucks, if it makes you feel any better i really dont feel like i know what im doing with it well enough to make any money from it lol

3. thetravelbug profile image57
    thetravelbugposted 6 years ago

I just got dumped my adsense as well! I have been showing adsense on my three sites at http://www.thetravelbug.org, http://www.gofarmer.com and http://www.computerincome.net for years - all proper content sites, all updated regularly, no contravening of rules, no clicking ads my self....suddenly I am a threat!! Had around $90 in earnings which has now gone poof! So looking at alternatives like adtoll and textlinkads. There are so many though - guess will have to do a bit of testing.

4. My 2 Cents profile image60
    My 2 Centsposted 6 years ago

There are tons of other ways to make money online besides Adsense. There is affiliate marketing, product review blogs with easy plugins like Reviewazon, and PHPBay. There is BANS that makes me a full time income with about 8 sites.

There are also Chikita Ads, CPA networks for products to promote, Clickbank to promote various digital products. The list goes on and on.

The possibilities are endless, the best venue is to get your own domains, and learn Internet marketing and then promote them correctly and you will make money.

1. Happyontheinside profile image60
      Happyontheinsideposted 6 years ago in reply to this

thanks for the advice, I got booted about two months ago and haven't heard anything. Appealed but hey...

1. twuxedo profile image61
        twuxedoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Just interested I haven't written a Hub as yet. I keep hearing about all these disablement's, makes me wonder,. Have any of you Guys worked out How much money these Dudes make, since you all seem to have their ads on your Pages, even though you claim that you are disabled.
        So if your account is a threat in terms of ad dollar, How come it is less of a threat, to their advertisers after, they have chopped you.
        I would personally be interested in finding out where the Dollars go. I assume that Hubpages would be receiving something, otherwise they would hardly let them advertise.
        Main point If you are dodgy as a clicker, you are just that, aint going to stop you misbehaving, they should cut it in its entirety, as it is still risky for the Advertisers. In saying this, I would no way advertise, in a way that depended on people clicking, you are asking for trouble.

5. Kane Tan profile image60
    Kane Tanposted 6 years ago

I'm NOT one who comes to the forum often but I can show you the way to create a new adsense account. (No, I'm NOT selling anything here).

Few things I need you to prepare

1. A separate Gmail account
    2. A new address
    3. A new phone #

Yes, you can still apply using your name.

As long as you can assure me that you have never attempted anything that's against Google's TOS, you know where to contact me.

Sorry guys I CAN'T spill the beans in a public forum without the risk of losing this 'almost perfect' method of reapplying a new adsense account.

Besides, Google might be eavesdropping..

PS: It's a pity that you lost it when you've written 90 hubs...