jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (17 posts)

Hub Pages Earnings

1. profile image0
    sophsposted 7 years ago

I just checked my Adsense account and I have made £5.00 wooooo lol. I don't really mind I'm not too bothered about the money it's the writing for me.

What is the most you have ever made from Hub Pages?? big_smile

1. profile image60
      buckman6posted 7 years ago in reply to this

you can earn more that 5.00 through these Hub Pages by using different tactics and procedures.

1. marcel285 profile image81
        marcel285posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Talkin' from experience are ya?

2. marcel285 profile image81
    marcel285posted 7 years ago

$7.32 adsense. Zero- Amazon. But iv'e had over 50 clicks from Amazon..seems stink how you don't get any credit unless someone actually buys something through a link in your hub. For that reason, i tried to sign up for ebay, as they pay per click, yea? But they rejected me, because apparently you have to own your own website..Is that a new rule with ebay? Because plenty of others have ebay adds in their hubs??

1. profile image0
      sophsposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Ohhh I had trouble with ebay aswell so I didn't bother with it, or Amazon. Just the Adsense smile

2. skyfire profile image72
      skyfireposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Ditto here, rejected from ebay site for site not having traffic.

1. Dale Mazurek profile image60
        Dale Mazurekposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thats hilarious, we were deleted from being ebay affiliates for having too much traffic to our website. 

They told us that those people were buyers and would have eventually went to ebay without going through our site.

Of course at that point we were getting close to 10 000 monthly payments.

Go figure.

yes ebay is a very sore spot in my eyes

Dale

1. Flightkeeper profile image78
          Flightkeeperposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Dale, what happened to you and your wife really blows.  There's got to be some other alternatives to Ebay.  From what I've been reading from you, Nelle, and other vet hubbers, a lot of places seem to change their way of compensating people if you've been too successful.  It's ridiculous.

1. Dale Mazurek profile image60

Really it is what it is and you are dam right it blows.

It seems that it was very hard to get my head back on straight after that.  After all that kind of income is going to take some time to replace.

The good news is I think I finally just about have my head all the way out of the gutter and I am ready to work hard and move forward.

Its time to get my rear in gear and get working.

Actually behind the scenes i have been doing a lot of planning and a lot of niche work.

I will rebound, that I dont doubt.

Cheers

Dale

2. skyfire profile image72
          skyfireposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Worst thing was that they asked me to upload one file on server to verify domain for application then after 1 week they sent me email of rejection.

I think it's worth to use clickbank instead, but they can't be configured in capsule or with banners like ebay/amazon i guess.

1. Christene profile image81
            Christeneposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Ditto.

2. Dale Mazurek profile image60

Clickbank is great, has a lot of great products as well.  The key is picking the good products from the garbage.

I am now focusing on Clickbank and other affiliate programs to get me back to the level I was once at.

For me though I wont promote a Clickbank program unless I have been able to honestly look at it and know that it is a good product.  I do this one of two ways.

Either I buy the program or I request a free copy from the owner.

Dale

3. Flightkeeper profile image78
    Flightkeeperposted 7 years ago

I think that's a great start Sophs!

So far the most I've ever gotten, in one month mind you, was $13 and some change.  But I'm happy that my hubs have generated money each month.

1. profile image0

Ohh thanks FlightKeeper!

Me too smile

4. Mark Knowles profile image61
    Mark Knowlesposted 7 years ago

I currently make around $2500 per month. This is a write up of my last year's actvity here:

http://hubpages.com/hub/A-Year-on-Hubpages-2009

big_smile

1. profile image0

WOW!! I'm going to go and read this now big_smile

5. PMS9 profile image54
    PMS9posted 7 years ago

I'm active with adsense account but I'm not satisfied with my earnings only 50 cents are increasing monthly... I'm tired n getting depress... But I'm trying to increase my hubs so may be Adsense earning will be increase.

working