Money Trading

1. SwiftlyClean profile image35
    SwiftlyCleanposted 6 years ago

Money; being that it is most useful in Paper form and a high posiblity of spreading germs.

Do you think we will ever come to a time where it will not be needed?

Do you think that it is the most unclean transaction that people make everyday in life?

Do you think that in the future we all will be making transactions without the passing of the Dollar Bill?

And will it lesson the trade off of so many germs?

1. Cagsil profile image84
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Germs? You are kidding right?
      There will eventually come a time where money would not be needed, depending on many other factors.
      Coins are dirt too and you deal with coins more than you do bills.
      I'm not sure if you are talking about the path of credit or credits, instead of money transactions. This could be a possibility, but one I personally will fight against happening. There is already a problem with government agencies invading others private life on very little evidence and the individual rights to privacy is going to remain an issue for the next 100 years.
      No. Germs are life-forms themselves. They are part of evolution and will continue to change over time. Our medical advancements need to keep pace with new arriving germs all the time and should we ever fall drastically behind, then many billions of people are going to die a very short and very painful death.

Just my thoughts on it. smile

1. Ohma profile image81
        Ohmaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Just a thought. Do you work in retail by chance?