Please share your opinion about Flixya.

1. mailxpress profile image76
    mailxpressposted 6 years ago

Hi all,
    I tried flixya a while back and I had a Hubber tell me to stay away from the website.  If you belong to flixya would you please share how you feel about the website?  Much appreciated.  Thanks.

2. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago

The only time I've come across Flixya is in forum posts,where Hubbers are reporting their content has been stolen and posted on Flixya!

It was happening a lot for a while, and that put me off the site because I wouldn't want to write in a 'bad neighbourhood'. 

My first question with these sites is whether or not I keep control of my articles - can I delete them if I decide to leave?  I can't see the answer to that on Flixya.

1. mailxpress profile image76
      mailxpressposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi Marisa,

I don't know if we can delete them at Flixya.  I created an account, uploaded a video and Edweirdo warned me about the website and I felt it was very nice of him.  He told me to stay away from the website because of all the click scams.  I took his advice, took down my video and made my profile blank.  I had many comments asking me to click on their adsense ads and I know for sure you are not allowed to ask people to click ads.

Thank you for writing.  I wanted to learn how other people felt about the site.