jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

1. Michelle Izmaylov profile image60
    Michelle Izmaylovposted 6 years ago

Hello fellow forum crawlers! I'm new to HubPages and really excited to be here. I'm always looking for new tips and tricks on saving money in exciting and unprecedented ways! What's some of your best advice for frugal fabulous living?

1. chan0512 profile image75
      chan0512posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi there! Congratulation on your new HubPages. I'm new to HubPages as well.

Regarding frugal living, I check slickdeals.net before I buy any expensive items such as laptop or TV.

2. 0
    DoorMattnomoreposted 6 years ago

HI! I just checked out your profile quick, and I have to say WOW. smile welcome to hubpages and I would say "good luck" but I don't think you need it. 10 hubs in four days. Pretty cool.

About your frugal question, I have nothing exciting or unprecedented, but we save money by having a garden in the summer and I make most our food from scratch. Its cheaper and healthier then prepared food.

Nice to meet  you.

3. Michelle Izmaylov profile image60
    Michelle Izmaylovposted 6 years ago

Aww, thanks for the kind words! Good tip about slickdeals.net, by the way. I've generally heard about it but never actually visited myself, but now I'll definitely check it out. And making food from scratch? That's pretty impressive! I'm not even too good at making microwaved food. A few years back I popped in a taquito and plugged in 10:00 minutes instead of 1:00. And wound up with bits of cheese and meat exploded all over the kitchen. ^^