jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Financial Freedom Can Be Yours

1. jahranimo profile image61
    jahranimoposted 6 years ago

There is a ton of money out there to make and anyone who is willing to pay the price can gain the rewards. The truth is that most people are so caught up in their job, they never make the time to learn the things that they must do in order to become totally financially independent.

And this is a shame because here in America we have unlimited choices in terms of what profession we choose. If you want to become a business owner, who could stop you?

Most people don't see themselves becoming financially free because they are not able to save enough money and are currently living from paycheck to paycheck. The stats show that 1-100 will become totally debt free before the age of 65.

The stats also reveal that most of us are not earning enough money and will not be able to retire comfortably. I don't know about your situation but i can say for myself " i ain't having it"... No way.

You are paying the price by getting up every morning, leaving our family 8-10 hrs. everyday for decades going to a job[ that you probably can't stand]to end up retiring on less money than we were making previously. I think that is one of the most hurtful things that happens to the elderly.

You can become debt free and totally in charge of your financial future within a very short time if you know exactly what to do, and hold yourself accountable.

Becoming financially independent will take long hours and concentration. And it is extremely difficult to do if you don't have your [reasons] " why i gotta do this now " firmly in your mind. You see, most of my students ask me questions about " how to " do things.

When the reason "why" is urgent enough the way "how" to do will show up. I am currently following on a 60 day program that teaches a way to earn a six figure income.

The system i am using is coached by one of the top internet marketers around today. Thank goodness i was able to stay around long enough to find someone that was willing to help me.

Yes, i know that anyone that can read and write has the chance to become financially independent.

1. Cagsil profile image83
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago

I'm of a different understanding of money, rather than trying try some system that supposedly creates money in a shorter period of time.

Nothing creates financial freedom in a short time, because it is not possible to do, unless you're scamming people.

True financial freedom comes from residual income generation and understanding the power of money.

1. LeanMan profile image82
        LeanManposted 6 years ago

I want a life where I don't need money!!!

Going to get my desert island and a bunch of chickens, goats, plants etc....

1. Pearldiver profile image87
          Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

Having been a Private Client Financial Management Consultant for 15 years in part of my life... let me tell you something for free mate!
          Get Rid of your shades and your sales pitch!! yikes
          The last thing intelligent people need grasshopper, is to be preached to by a GrassHopper...  hmm

There are times (especially Tax-Wise) when it makes absolutely No Sense to be 'Debt-Free'... the key is not so much having an average debt ratio; as it is to have the liquidity to manipulate that ratio in your favor at any given time. hmm

So Please.... Lotz of Grannies learnt how to suck eggs a long time ago... Best you change your approach... you might learn that you have alot more to learn than what your associate has to teach you!! hmm