Money without investment

1. 60
    sunder6posted 5 years ago

Lot many web sites are there for making money.  They are offering a home based part time job specially for house wife.  Also they are asking for registration fee, how can we trust their honesty? The only and the only way to start work without paying a single money.  Can any body tell me any of the web site, so that I can start and earn few money.

1. alexapage profile image62
      alexapageposted 5 years ago in reply to this

i suggest use google for your broad question and if you believe the saying:

"Use Money to Gain Money"

Some people make money without investing single penny as far as i know Hacker can . But they made more time doing it!. Use your imaginative way to answer your question. Search and ask to attain your goal.

If you like blogging and earn for donation i suggest use a free and yet powerful popular CMS  and for free hosting. Article writing is also the best way to earn money all you have to do is spread your talent around the web and sell your self for article writing. Another one is and these sites offers free registrations. Will it take time to make bucks of it.

Here is another hint: Use paypal for your online bank which most people used. If someone wants to donate, it is the easiest way.

Good luck!