These key include the following
1) Never belief you cannot out perform the market
2) Market price are predictable
3) Market tend to over react not under react.
4) Big obvious idea offer great opportunity in the market.
5) It is save to invest with consensus view
6) Price trend are well known but are underutilized.
7) For you to succeed in recovering market you must learn to manage your risk and cope with your losses, almost all great investor lost money as a beginner in the market.
8) The most common mistake is assuming that ivestment success is very easy.
9) An investor need to spot a genuine opportunity in other to make good consistent return.
10) Market are usually slow to react to big picture change.
11) Market move in an underlining trend.
12) Over a period of time, even the best investor will inevitably suffer loss.
13) Unfortunately even the good ideas can loss money just as bad idea can sometimes make money.
14) The most important feature of penny stock is for the management of company to have strong competence,
15) The best strategy for entering the market is t wait for a price trend to verify bullish or bearish view.
16) The most important thing is to manage your risk and stay in the game.
17) Price take time to absorb information.
18) Price move in trend.
I'm still waiting for the four proven ways...
There is only one way to conquer the forex market. You have to have more capital available to lose than everyone else put together. Otherwise, you are headed for gambler's ruin, where you have to leave the game because you don't have enough left to play. You're playing against people like Soros, who have much more capital than you have. It's much like the old joke, "Know how to make a million in the [forex] market? Start with two million."
by FAP Turbo Results12 months ago
I have started trading on the forex market, and was curious to see if anyone else did. If so, any ideas about trends for a currency pair or new strategies? Thank you, Alex.
by efeguy6 years ago
There are so many that call themselves forex gurus,that tell you about the green and red light,waiting for signals etc,but friends you can be a guru as well,while not put in sometime to study all about the forex...
by manish97249 years ago
For a lot of investors, investing can be a pretty simple activity. It involves keeping oneself updated through numerous magazines, newspapers and news channels about the latest, most touted investment opportunities. The...
by theirishobserver.5 years ago
Rather interesting that one of the first links about it is from your site, offering the service.Also interesting that you claim it is free - you plan to build a website AND get thousands of customers for a client...
by kkavya13 months ago
Hey guys, just curious to know if there is any forex trader here.
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.