jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

affiliate marketing software

1. 0
    china manposted 5 years ago

I want to use affiliate marketing in my website - I have looked at jrox to get some idea.  Can anyone here recommend a good site, or can affiliate ads be written directly without a programme to do all the bits. I have a web developer putting the site together but . . .

1. steffer profile image57
      stefferposted 5 years ago in reply to this

you can always go to clickbank.com to promote affiliate programs, in any niche possible. just sign up and use the links provided by clickbank, or use the promotional materials provided by the affiliate programs by itself.
      you need to sign up for free with clickbank tough.

1. 0
        china manposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for that - I'll go and have a look.  I have a direct sale holiday website coming out soon and want to market through affiliates so need my own programme, if I can get that from Cickbank for free it will be a serious plus smile

2. thisisoli profile image73
    thisisoliposted 5 years ago

The good ones tend to be expensive, check out Linkshare or share-a-sale.

1. 0
      china manposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi Oli - I will do that, and I don't mind buying one if I was sure it was going to do the job properly.

3. 0

OK - I looked at Oli's suggestions which were useful. BUT

I am selling one thing rather than a raft of stuff - so splashing affiliate ads around does not seem so productive. I know who I want to affiliate to so can find them and approach them directly - and I would expect less than one hundred in total!

It would appear that I need a stand alone programme that allows me to generate the ads, and keep track of clicks and referrals etc.  The total number of sales are likely to be less than one hundred so I if can keep track of them I can calculate and pay manually I guess.

Anyone got any suggestions ????

4. 0

I'll give this one last bump. 

I have given up on the expense of affiliate software - it is geared to high volume and I have low volume in every respect, affiliates and products. Also my affilites are generally reciprocal where they advertise me and I advertise them.

If I get my affiliate advertiser to put in a link to my site how do I know where the resulting customer has come from - and in the other direction - how can I tell when someone has gone through me to get to a reciprocal affiliate ?