jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Do you have a health insurance plan?

1. webguyonline profile image61
    webguyonlineposted 5 years ago

I know that a lot of people nowadays are aware of their health. Is having a health insurance plan means that you're secured? Please share me your thoughts. :-)

1. 60
      kashif.hussainposted 5 years ago in reply to this

1. 4closurefraud32 profile image59
        4closurefraud32posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes, i have a plan although i think it's highly over-priced compared to what you get and the copays you have to pay over and above your premiums. And no, i don't think i'm "secured" - many health plans do not cover specific types of ailments which you end up paying 100% the cost of (i found that out recently!) be careful and make sure that you check what exactly your plan does cover, otherwise you may receive an unwelcome surprise in the mail.

2. iQwest profile image70
        iQwestposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes, my family has full medical coverage at the expense of nearly $1,000.00 a month thanks to the politicians who never stop screaming that we need to further privatize healthcare even though they enjoy the world's finest government sponsored healthcare.

Care to trade healthcare programs?  They tell us they do, but they never will because it will cut off a major cash cow for the healthcare insurance providers and the elites who profit handsomely from fleecing the American people.  Pay thousands of dollars for coverage or go bankrupt trying to pay for basic coverage on your own.

Social Security's next.  Need to drop the top tax rate on the wealthiest among us down to 25% ...

2. rajanrayhan profile image1
      rajanrayhanposted 5 years ago

Yes boss, cool I have. Do you define the insurance as follows.............
      Insurance is a form of underwriting, the process by which insurers select the risks to insure and decide how much in premiums to charge for accepting those risks.

3. mariasial profile image72
      mariasialposted 5 years ago

No i don't have it and i think instead of having life assurance we should have a better life style to save our selves from the health hazards. You can also read my blog regarding this , if you like