jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (12 posts)

alternates of paypal ?

1. agraj profile image61
    agrajposted 6 years ago

i am a SEO guy and making money in USD and GBP so using paypal as primary money transfer website but from last week they update their policies regarding money transfer in india.

it seems i got fucked, does anyone know how to withdraw funds in indian bank account instead of paypal ?

1. frogdropping profile image85
      frogdroppingposted 6 years ago

I want to say welcome to Hubpages but right now I'm trying to figure out what you're doing.

You're bouncing round the forum, asking question after question - have you thought to search the site or use the Learning Center, instead of spamming the forum with question after question? And the cussing. What's that about?

Come on - we're a great community here and helpful too but neither are we all your personal Yahoo Answers gurus. Give us a break.

1. Bill Manning profile image71
        Bill Manningposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I second that. wink

2. agraj profile image61
        agrajposted 6 years ago in reply to this

i am surfing this website and finding too much new topics those i can't understand, thats why i am asking questions...

please accept my apologize for your inconvenience.

smile

1. frogdropping profile image85
          frogdroppingposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You are not inconveniencing me. Or anyone else. It's just your activity that's kinda bad mannered.

I understand if you're trying to work out how to earn money online, we all started somewhere. But slow down, read all the info in the http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/, don't drop links to your own site and I guess were I you I'd remove all that stuff about SEO on your profile.

If you're looking for business and anyone follows your activity you're going to look a little silly.

The learning center is a fantastic resource if you're new to SEO. Go and check it out.

2. skyfire profile image72
      skyfireposted 6 years ago

Paypal has feature to add bank details in your profile. You need IFSC code of your bank's branch and account number. Once you set this up then withdrawal is just one click away. Alternatively you can also accept payments using alertpay, liberty reserve, entropay and web money.

1. agraj profile image61

but here is a restriction that we can't withdraw more then $500, thats the big problem...

1. skyfire profile image72
          skyfireposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That's not a big problem. Why don't you divide 500$ into small processable amount ?

1. agraj profile image61

will you suggest to use Moneybookers instead of Paypal ?  just created account n MB...

1. skyfire profile image72
              skyfireposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm not aware of your business model or service. I can't tell you what's good for you because i'm not in your shoes. No matter which payment processor you'll choose the processed amount suggested by indian govt is 500$/transaction, which is applicable to you while working online.

1. agraj profile image61

ok Skyfire,

thank you very much for your time

3. webgain profile image61
      webgainposted 6 years ago

you can use alertpay or any other money transferring methods to earn in # and £. What if paypal has limited our access but you can still earn 500$ in one time transaction.

working