jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Need unsecured personal loan

1. KeithTax profile image80
    KeithTaxposted 5 years ago

The last thing you need is another loan. Please search for "Dave Ramsey" and follow his baby steps program.

2. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 5 years ago

That's bound to be a tough situation.  However, I agree with the others before me.  A loan isn't going to help you.  Anyone with an ounce of sense shouldn't give you a loan under the conditions you described and if they do.....they're the ones without an ounce of sense that will cause you harm. 

You need to forget your pride and try to get help from family, friends, churches and charities.  Every town in America has some type of aid for people in your situation.  Don't be afraid to get help from legitimate programs.

1. KCC Big Country profile image83
      KCC Big Countryposted 5 years ago

You're welcome.  Be careful and good luck!

2. Pearldiver profile image86
      Pearldiverposted 5 years ago

Oh Get Real Spammer!!

I Just Had To Respond to this Tag Team Play!  big_smile

What a Joke... A Successful Loan Company with it's very own live email account... Get Real!

Where in Nigeria are you or have you moved to the UK?

I would like to invest 5 mins with ya!

Keith, Hugh and KCC... As sad as this sort of post is.. you've all given good advice... but I fear the OP was the pre-cursor for the team with the live .com mailbox!

AND FOR EVERYONE ELSE.... Don't Ever Give Personal Details Out over the Net.. or get Sucked Into this sort of Scam!
      NOBODY Who Is BONA FIDI.. does this sort of thing!

Are financial broke down? - What accreditation English you got have in? big_smile  roll