jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Do you feel worthy of financial abundance?

1. LiveYourIdealLife profile image59
    LiveYourIdealLifeposted 5 years ago

A lot of people get stuck when trying to improve their financial circumstances. It could be that deep down they subconsciously don't feel worthy of good things. Why do you think this is?  I have my theories, but am interested in other opinions. Thanks :-)

1. Jen_B80 profile image61
      Jen_B80posted 5 years ago in reply to this

For a long time I didn't feel worthy but now I do. At first I thought the issue was that I was in the wrong career. Looking back, my career choice was only half the problem.

It was my refusal, out of fear, to utilize with high intensity my natural talents and gifts in the right profession. After I figured out what was inconsistent and incongruent, my life improved.

2. CMHypno profile image89
    CMHypnoposted 5 years ago

Many people have been told since childhood that they are worthless and will never amount to anything. These ideas are now lodged in their subconscious, and until they are replaced with beliefs of self-worth and abundance, these people will continually self-sabotage, even though they probably are not even aware of what they are doing

3. knolyourself profile image59
    knolyourselfposted 5 years ago

"It could be that deep down they subconsciously don't feel worthy of good things.". Or maybe they might think that material good thinks are not all that worthy.

4. Daniel Carter profile image90
    Daniel Carterposted 5 years ago

Feeling worthless or unworthy is just one small part of the equation. Economic meltdowns, greed, and more also have a great deal to influence and factor into hard financial times. It doesn't matter how worthy you feel about being able to attract money, if the money is all tied up money mongers. And in many cases, it is.

It's more about what responsibility we have in encouraging and fostering small, service oriented businesses, do business with such entities and restore economic prosperity the way it originally developed—through ethical small businesses and smart consumers.

Work that scenario, and keep it in your mind and you'll restore your feelings of worthiness to make a descent living. Being ethical and living by principles is what provides self worth and healthy self esteem. Following through in creating and recognizing opportunities is a part also.