jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Please Help Hubpage Community!! Website help

1. caninecrtitics profile image62
    caninecrtiticsposted 6 years ago

I'm looking to build a site preferably a niche site, that's the one thing I've wanted to get into for ages.  I just have a hard time doing it, first with blogger their is only so much you can do to make it look professional.  I just have a hard time with getting ideas and then researching keywords.  I've been trying for about a year now to understand these keywords and how to rank in search engine but have no luck.  I have a large experience in dogs, small animals, rabbits, sugar gliders and cichlids.

Any help would be great.

2. Ultimate Hubber profile image81
    Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago

1) Use wordpress for your websites.

2) Use Market Samurai for keyword research.

3) Build quality backlinks.

3. caninecrtitics profile image62
    caninecrtiticsposted 6 years ago

thank you for the reply UH that's what I keep hearing but have a hard time spending that money on market samuri after free trial.  with wordpress is it possible to build a static site?  And quality backlinks is what I hear alot but no one will every explain it.  They give me a website to visit that beats around the bush on it.

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image81
      Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If you have seen the market samurai videos, then you can still do some keyword research manually if you have some extra time. Static websites are what wordpress is actually designed for. I wrote this article about backlinks long time ago: http://hubpages.com/hub/Get-Easy-Free-Backlinks

working