jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Is the Government Really liquidating Debts

1. 0
    RTKworksposted 5 years ago

A Break For American Families
    Receive Permanent Suspension of Most Bills. How This Works!

This is a real email sent to me, considering the options of many today i'm curious if this is something that anyone reading have try and their views and outcome. below is the complete mail.

A Break For American Families
    Receive Permanent Suspension of Most Bills. How This Works    Assistance Bulletin
    Local Edition
    May 20, 2011

SPECIAL May 20, 2011 NOTICE on Permanent Suspension That May Be Available To You

See How This Law May Help

A legal order to stop all collection efforts and cut your creditors loose? Over 1.6 million Americans will make this smart move in 2011 allowing them to stop many of their current bills - forever. It's commonly known as seeking Bankruptcy Protection.

If you take advantage of this law, you'll be able to eliminate unmanageable bills and stop collection efforts against you.

Common Questions:
    Will this stop foreclosure proceedings?
    Allow me to stay in my apartment
    Stop all current collection efforts
    Zero balance all my medical and credit card bills?
    A Bankruptcy Attorney Could:
    - Stop All Collection Efforts
    - HALT Foreclosure
    - STOP Repossession
    - STOP Wage Garnishments and Lawsuits

Depending on your circumstances, you may not have to pay the IRS or your State what you owe them.

See How This Law May Help You

Why do millions of people keep trying to pay their bills
    when their best option is bankruptcy?

Find out if this is right for you with a
    no-charge consultation with a real attorney.

Other Assistance - No Waiting Periods

1. Non-Repayable Help To Pay for Rent, Utilities, Food and more. Find Out More Here -->

2. Help to go back to school. Amounts vary and are non-repayable, if you qualify. Get it here-->

3. Reduction Of Outstanding Bills. Legally reduce what you have to pay back on your Visa®, MasterCard®, Amex®, other cards and medical bills. Reduce here-->

4. $500 Gas Card - Use at any service station that accepts credit cards.* Get one here-->

5. Dismiss all of your bills using this law. Never repay. Use the money you don't pay back to start living again. Dismiss Bills Here -->

6. Pocket an instant $522, more or less on these discounted auto and truck policies. Get your reduction here-->

7. $1,000 Wal-Mart® Gift Card. Use to buy anything.*
    Get one here-->

8. In-An-Hour. $1,500 loan, no collateral. Get pre-approval within an hour. Get it here-->

9. Health Care Law will require everyone to have insurance. Now it's very affordable through this agency. No job required.
    Get Health Insurance Here -->

10. Activate new prepaid Visa® or MasterCard® card. No credit check plus free withdrawals at 15,000+ ATMs. Activate It Here -->

11. Modify Home Payment and Save Your Home. Real help is available but you need to know where and how to ask for it. Ask for help-->

12. Money For Your Family. This life insurance policy will pay your family if something happens to you. Apply here-->

*see website for details. Your participation is required

1. Quilligrapher profile image88
      Quilligrapherposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The government IS NOT liquidating debts. This email entices readers to file for protection under their state’s bankruptcy laws.  It does not eliminate your debt. It just verifies you are incapable of paying. It prevents creditors from hounding you for collection. This process will not succeed if your assets exceed you debt.  Some purchases made on credit may have to be returned.  And the blemish of bankruptcy remains on your credit record for years. I, personally, would not contemplate this without first seeing a credit councilor.

2. dutchman1951 profile image59
      dutchman1951posted 5 years ago in reply to this

this is not legitimate.
      there is not Gov. program for this, this is either a  ploy to get your personal info, or a tick to promote bankruptcy filing. Be very very carefull. Do NOT send them any infomation, turn it in to your local police detective.

2. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

What website?

Spammy post!

3. 61
    promoter1posted 5 years ago

Thank you so so much for clarifying, I got the same email. I always heard filing for bankruptcy was a bad thing to do especially if you want to own this like buying a house ect. But my friend told me she filed for bankruptcy and now banks are giving loans out to people that have chapter 7 and 13 bankruptcy on their credit report.  Can you tell me a little more about?

It is not impossible to obtain loans and credit cards after filing bankrupcy.  However, your credit report will identify you a poor credit risk who has already failed to meet your obligations.  Hense, the interest on any loans you may obtain will be much, much higher than paid by others with a good credit history. If you plan to need or use borrowed money in the future, you will be better off with a good, clean credit report.