jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Xomba Referral Link Issue

1. Garrett Mickley profile image81
    Garrett Mickleyposted 5 years ago

I noticed one of my hubs had a broken link and upon inspection, I saw that it was my referral link for Xomba.

I couldn't find any info on the Xomba website about losing the referral system, and I haven't noticed anyone here talking about it.

I was just wondering if it is gone or just moved.  Has anyone had similar issues?

Thanks for your time.

1. IzzyM profile image88
      IzzyMposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes I had the same happen not that long ago. I just assumed they have stopped their referral program - either that or I have been booted off the site seeing as I haven't written anything at all for them since they changed their format.

Garrett Mickleyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'm still on the site, just no referral link anymore, and no information anywhere (that I've found) mentioning referral links at all.  Which is a shame because I know I was getting signups for both there and SheToldMe.

2. classicalgeek profile image88
      classicalgeekposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Xomba discontinued their referral program when they changed their revenue share formula to 60/40.

Thanks for the heads up! I must not have gotten the memo.

2. PaulGoodman67 profile image90
    PaulGoodman67posted 5 years ago

Xomba were dropping out of the "content farm" game the last I heard and taking the site in a diff direction.

Yeah it looks like they're going in a News-oriented direction.  They still allow you to add your AdSense code in, but as I said, I don't see any mentions of referral benefits anymore.

working