jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Banks Continue Robo-signing

1. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

Special Report: Banks Continue Robo-signing
    by Scot J. Paltrow
    http://finance.yahoo.com/loans/article/ … ng-reuters

"Reuters has found that some of the biggest U.S. banks and other "loan servicers" continue to file questionable foreclosure documents with courts and county clerks. They are using tactics that late last year triggered an outcry, multiple investigations and temporary moratoriums on foreclosures.

In recent months, servicers have filed thousands of documents that appear to have been fabricated or improperly altered, or have sworn to false facts.

Reuters also identified at least six "robo-signers," individuals who in recent months have each signed thousands of mortgage assignments -- legal documents which pinpoint ownership of a property"

1. manthy profile image83
      manthyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yeah I saw a show about this and a lady in Congress told homeowners who we're being asked to leave their homes due to forevlosure to be squatters  in their homes and not to leave because the banks could not provide their mortages....LOL, I would do just that if I we're facing a foreclosure. Sorry to get off subject I just had to put in my 2 cents

2. Moderndayslave profile image62
    Moderndayslaveposted 5 years ago

More proof that money can buy our lawmakers and judges. We should not of bailed out the banks.We should of taken our medicine then,but now we have a festering wound that will cause a slow and painful death.

3. ocbill profile image77
    ocbillposted 5 years ago

Greed overcomes honesty for corporate profits. It happens with the banks, and you should notice it in the food industry too. smaller portions or oz but same price. Now I see the quality of the food is worse too. Any corners they can cut will be cut.

1. Moderndayslave profile image62
      Moderndayslaveposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You caught that too?