My financial planning is try to get to the end of the month.

1. downhillXnow profile image58
    downhillXnowposted 5 years ago

Hi!!  Probably not the proper place to introduce yourself.  Wife moved out a year ago.  Got papers for Christmas and a Decree 11 days after our 18th anniversary.  Our official final date will be 4 days after my Birthday....could someone plan that???

Anyway, doing good, was a banker and lender for 20+ years if you have  a question, be glad to give it a try.  Spent some time in the securities business, gave it up.  Wanted to sleep at night!!  No kids, no money, just happiness!!  lol  Drop by and c me sometime!!

1. nayaz1625 profile image84
      nayaz1625posted 5 years ago in reply to this

You are really having a difficult time. The only thing I can do is to wish you lots of courage and all the best. Do go out and meet people, you'll feel relieved or simply meet hubbers here on hubpages. There's a lot to read and write here.

2. sophiagrace46 profile image59
    sophiagrace46posted 3 years ago

To acquire my personal finances returning to normal it is very likely just one stage My spouse and i will have to consider. My spouse and i understand this has resulted in a great deal of squander. We've never ever genuinely been recently into pursuing each and every buck that i invest.