jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Bank of America website still having problems

1. Lord De Cross profile image63
    Lord De Crossposted 5 years ago

Bank of America Corp., based in Charlotte, N.C., is the largest U.S. bank by deposits and has 29 million online customers. As of today tuesday is still having issues, the longest one in decades. What do you think is going on?

1. skear profile image92
      skearposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Maybe the website is overloaded with people closing their accounts now that the new fees have been added.

Or possibility BOA has angered a group of hackers.  Whatever the case may be it sure makes them look bad.

2. MarloByDesign profile image84
    MarloByDesignposted 5 years ago

Bank of America never admitted fault with their website issues, did they?

I think the hackers are targeting them, just my 2 cents...

1. recommend1 profile image72
      recommend1posted 5 years ago in reply to this

My guess would be that they are being targetted by hackers - and using that as an excuse to prevent high volumes of people from closing accounts until the current financial unrest is over and many of those currently annoyed will not be bothered to then change banks.

More to the point, why is the media not reporting it with blow by blow accounts, stories of hardship and deprivation, faked up pictures of peaceful bank lobbies, faked up pictures of some random foreign police force beating up random foreign people with the caption of how much better it is here.

1. MarloByDesign profile image84
        MarloByDesignposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Maybe I do not understand you completely - I thought the media *was* reporting "faked up pictures of some random foreign police force beating up random foreign people with the caption of how much better it is here" - showing REAL pictures, not fake?

working