jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Amazon Affiliate Payment Never Sent Due to Technical Error

1. 61
    coffeedrinker101posted 4 years ago

Hi all,

I was just wondering is anyone going through payment issues with Amazon. I haven't been paid for November or December commission. Amazon say it's due to a technical error. So after hearing that, Amazon told me that payment will reissue, well that never happen. Now I have been waiting over a  month and half for November Payments and almost a month for December payments. All Amazon can tell me is just wait and that they have no idea when will I get my payment. I just don't understand how amazon can make this mistake two months in the row.

They get tired of me calling them but they have to understand if this was a few hundred bucks I wouldn't be down their throat but we are talking about $4700. I had plans with that money. My question is have anyone gone through this issue with Amazon and how long did it take to be resolve?

1. Uninvited Writer profile image83
      Uninvited Writerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I don't know how to help but... you made $4700 from Amazon in 2 months?!

1. 61
        coffeedrinker101posted 4 years ago in reply to this

I don't usually use Amazon for my websites because their are other affiliate companies that paid more. But i decided to use Amazon on one site. I made Amazon over 100,000 which profit me 4700 in November and December.

1. viryabo profile image87
          viryaboposted 4 years ago in reply to this