Is marriage boring?

1. LailaK profile image79
    LailaKposted 4 years ago

Many of my friends think that being with someone for the rest of your life is "boring." Well, I think that if you are living with someone you dearly love, being bored should not be a concern. However, I truly thought from an imaginary perspective of living with someone for the rest of my life for ever and ever and started believing that yes, there might be some "boring" days. What do you think based on your experience? Explain

2. TamCor profile image81
    TamCorposted 4 years ago

Like you said, if you're with someone you truly love, then boring is NOT a factor.

My husband and I actually choose to do almost everything together--I would rather spend my day with him more than anyone else.  We always have a good time--if there is a "boring" day, it's not because we're bored with each other, it's just because there's nothing much to do, and that's when we usually just go snuggle up in our room and watch true murder mysteries on TV together, haha.

Both of us prefer each other's company over anyone else's, and have for over 23 years now... big_smile