1. ronaldoh profile image56
    ronaldohposted 4 years ago

Has anyone on hubpages used Posterous?  I was surprised to find find no mention of Posterous in the forums or hubs. on here.

Posterous-Easy To Post for Bloggers And Writers. smile

This hub is not an affiliate link,just a genuine attempt to share a site that maybe helpful to hubpages members.

2. Lisa HW profile image83
    Lisa HWposted 4 years ago

I signed up with them when it was new. It's kind of out there, and I've never been back since.  I suppose I could look up the password and get rid of whatever I put on there (or something).

For me, it's too "all-Internet-share-sy", with the whole thing about e.mailing posts (or whatever).  My thing is I just want a page/place to write when I decide to write; and then whatever I've written can sit there (and be found or not found - I don't really care about a lot of the stuff I write) - and I otherwise remain uninvolved with the Internet, "sharing", and that "whole picture".  To me, people are most often either "mostly writers" or "mostly Internet socializers".  To me, Posterous was just yet one more of the same kind of sites out there (and that I don't have a use for).  It's fine.  Maybe one day I'll have a use for it - most likely not.