Reasons to stick with generating passive income.
The road to incurring passive income via online articles (blogger, hubpages, squidoo, etc.) is long and frustrating. As one blogger summed it “. . . it’s a get rich slowly program”. Between the competition, finding unique topics to write about, generating traffic, and the patience required for this race – many enthusiasts drop out at the starting line. But for those that dare to continue (and for myself also) here is a list of reminders of why to keep the long term goal in mind and continue the race. We will succeed at the passive income dream and separate ourselves from the demanding 9 to 5 rat race. Feel free to add any of your reasons (personal or general) in the comments below – we need all the encouragement that we can get!!
- Because Mondays will no longer be referred to as “Urgh Monday”.
- You’ll no longer be working for the weekend.
- No schedule to adhere to!!
- Lunch breaks are as long and whatever time you want.
- No traffic to get to work – just roll out of bed and turn on your computer.
- You can eat while you work avoiding the ‘no food in the cubicle’ rule.
- No longer having to deal with overdramatic fire drills in 100 degree or -10 degree weather.
- Company meetings of stats that you don’t care about and don’t understand are obsolete.
- You can hit the snooze button and change your work schedule between dreams.
- Rather than entrust your kids to a school bus with no seatbelts, serious shocks and brakes issues, and a bus driver that makes you think twice about their driving test score – you can handle the drop off and pick up yourself.
- No more standing in line for a microwave with leftover smells from the last burnt meal – you can actually wait on your oven instead.
- You no longer have to call in sick to catch a one day sale.
- Your “office view” changes with your setting.
- You’ll no longer have to review your resume with every position cut scare.
- Because real butterflies passing by while you work beats a screensaver butterfly anytime.
- You can adjust the temperature to your comfort without having to address management.
- You are now management.
- You’ll get the best parking spot everyday, every time.
- (0) deadlines + (0) employee evaluations = (0) stress.
- Save on gas.
More by this Author
Just my personal experience with applying (and fortunately receiving) the USDA's Direct (502) Rural Development Loan
Here's some tips on requesting penalty waivers from the Florida Department of Revenue.
$500 a night for a hotel themed after plastic bricks.