Why it is believed that the website factoidz is a scam site?
There are various reasons for Factoidz to be believed as a scam site or Ponzi scheme site. Yesterday, when I was referring my friends to Factoidz via Facebook assuming it was a good site, Mr. Muralidharan Thopey, one of our fellow hubbers sent me a message on FB with a link to an article opening up my eyes. After reading that article and ensuing comments, I was totally surprised to know that Factoidz was a scam site. I didn’t believe in that article at that time and then went on to check more about this site via googling for words like “factoidz scam”, factoidz ponzi”, “factoidz fraud” and I found a lot of articles and blogs written by writers that were against joining factoidz. After gathering all the information I stopped referring my friends to factoidz and even apologize and then warn them about Factoidz.
Here are some reasons, which led me to believe that Factoidz is a scam site:
- If you will write an article on Factoidz, you don’t have any way to edit or delete it. It will remain there you are getting paid for it or not.
- Factoidz displays adsense ads and pays writers via paypal. From most comments gathered from various online writers, Factoidz pays well initially but after a few months, your user level will drop and your statistics will keep changing. For example if you are earning 100 dollars in October 2010 then you will be earning even 50 dollars in January 2011 which has not been the case with other revenue sharing sites like Hubpages, Squidoo, Triond, etc.
- Factoidz is a Ponzi scheme site because it pays well to the newcomers and once a user gets old, his/her earnings slash drastically. The new members who are referred by other members to factoidz will always earn more money.
- Statistics will keep on changing drastically on a daily basis. For example if you have 100 articles on Factoidz and you are getting 3000 views on November 10, 2010 than you can get 1500 views on November 12, 2010 without any major reason.
- Some Factoidz writer have experienced dramatic change in their users levels for example a Staff writer with 23 articles has a base earning of one dollar in December month but in January if he writes 20 more articles, the base earnings drop to below half a dollar.
- The owner of Factoidz is Mike Quac living somewhere in California. The administrator deletes all the posts asked by factoidz members regarding their earnings or other complaints.
- The About section of Factoidz has no personal voice, no proper info about the company, and no information about their location.
So above are various reasons that
have led me to believe that the website factoidz is a scam site and I will not
ever recommend any one to join this site. If you are a person looking out for
earning money writing articles online, then joining hubpages is my recommendation.
Indian content writers and
bloggers who have got their adsense account rejected but still wish to earn
money writing articles can join boddunan.com which is an Indian article writing
site that pays in rupees via check to directly your home address in India. No need of adsense account, ebay, amazon, chitika, infolinks, bidvertizer, or something else, only pure Indian rupees. Minimum payout is 1500 rs per month.
Another option of earning money writing articles is joining Triond which is another adsense revenue sharing site.
More by this Author
After publishing an article on “Harassment On Phone By ICICI Bank DSA” which was regarding the credit card problems I was having and how I settled the card, I am receiving questions regarding credit card...
If you are overburdened with your longstanding credit card debt, fed up of receiving harassing phone calls by your credit card issuing bank, want to get rid of debt collectors who threaten you at your home and office on...
Common questions about gear application on the Royal Enfield 350cc Standard Bike.