10 Ways to Go Green and Save
Going green is actually quite basic and easy but does require vigilence because old habits are hard to break. There are many ways in which one can save money and reduce their own carbon footprint on the planet. The list below are just some basic ways that do not require a huge amount of money to implement, like, installing solar collectors, which on average costs $20,000 or more.
1. Drive less or buy a hybrid
2. Have your meals home cooked
3. Eat veggies
4. Work from Home
5. When not in use, turn off electricity
6. Conserve water
7. Install ceiling fans
8. Unplug any plasma TV when it is not on
9.Use cold water to wash clothes
10. Air dry clothes when possible
11. keep flue in chimney closed when not in use
12. Use low-flow water devices in bathrooms
13. Keep your freezer at 0F and the fridge at 35F
More by this Author
Carmina Salcido, daughter of Ramon Salcido (now on death row), was born in 1986 and at the time of the gruesome murders Ramon committed out of a drug induced jealousy frenzy, she was barely three years old. Once the...
I was the Paralegal working inside the Sonoma County jails when Salcido committed the crimes (killing his wife and two children plus others) of April 14, 1989. Once he arrived in the jail, he had wanted access to...
Join this long list of consumer problems and complaints about this car. Most o the problems are on models pre-2009. Many sad stories.
No comments yet.