10 Ways to Go Green and Save
Going green is actually quite basic and easy but does require vigilence because old habits are hard to break. There are many ways in which one can save money and reduce their own carbon footprint on the planet. The list below are just some basic ways that do not require a huge amount of money to implement, like, installing solar collectors, which on average costs $20,000 or more.
1. Drive less or buy a hybrid
2. Have your meals home cooked
3. Eat veggies
4. Work from Home
5. When not in use, turn off electricity
6. Conserve water
7. Install ceiling fans
8. Unplug any plasma TV when it is not on
9.Use cold water to wash clothes
10. Air dry clothes when possible
11. keep flue in chimney closed when not in use
12. Use low-flow water devices in bathrooms
13. Keep your freezer at 0F and the fridge at 35F
More by this Author
Another bizarre true story against terrorism.
Over two years ago, MH 370 took off and within hours vanished. Few traces exist despite over 150 million dollars spent. Where is it? What happened? New answers have arrived.
Join this long list of consumer problems and complaints about this car. Most o the problems are on models pre-2009. Many sad stories.
No comments yet.