12 Things to Never be Stupid Enough to Say to ANY Navy SEAL
"Don't Mess With The Best."
Confession: I am not, nor have I ever been “the sharpest knife in the drawer.” I admit it. And not ashamed of this fact. For me, being honest is one of the major keys to inner-peace and that is a priceless commodity.
I said that I am not “the sharpest knife in the drawer,” to make my point about this piece. It would take someone really stupid, and let me clarify. Anyone who knows and sees an upcoming danger and does something unwise anyway. To me, that is stupid.
If I had loads of time, I guess that given the condition of my laptop and daily things I need to do in my life, I could discipline myself to list several stupid things that you and I could separately attempt and live, maybe, to tell about them. But sadly, I am strapped for time and a carefree, hippy lifestyle, so I will “cut right to the chase.”
REMEMBER SEAL TEAM SIX?
Certainly you remember SEAL Team Six, the guys who raided Osama bin Ladin’s lair on the outskirts of Pakistan and “took him down,” in one night-time raid. That took guts, courage, and nerve. It was said my reliable sources that “this” team of SEALS were chosen from the best of the best SEALs, and anyone with any military wisdom knows that in order to be a Navy SEAL, you have to be pretty doggone tough—mentally, physically, and spiritually.
Tough, in order words. Tough enough to stroll into any seedy nightclub in America’s seediest towns and pick a fight with the toughest guy in the place, just for fun and relaxation. To unwind from the day you’ve had of learning secret SEAL codes, putting your firearm together in the dark, and other stressful classified things.
But for some stupid reason, I notice this SEAL member in this bar, and what I am doing there, I do not know. But I guess I just want to, out of curiosity, a dangerous curiosity, to confirm
12 Things to NEVER be Stupid Enough to Say to Any Navy SEAL
- “Say, bud. You could go to Webster’s Dictionary, find the word, ‘puny,’ and there would be a photo of you!”
- “How in the world did you ever get to be a SEAL acting so girly?”
- “I bet you that I could beat you hands-down facing-down any gang of terrorists.”
- “I see you’re carrying an M-16. Can you even aim it, much less fire it?”
- “Are SEALs really that tough, or is all of that bunk really just a way that CNN makes you guys look tough?”
- “Hit me as hard as you possibly can on my chin! I dare you, “Chicken Boy!”
- “Are you interested in girls?”
- “Who did you pay of the top level of the SEALs to allow you to be a SEAL?”
- “Oh, if you know what’s good for you, you will not do something that stupid as to try and hit “me!”
- “Oh, you are forbidden to hit a civilian, huh? Well, step off this base and I will show you how to really do hand-to-hand combat, but it will be my fists scoring hits to your ugly face, junior!”
- “Why is your face all painted up? You trying to cover the ugliness?”
- “What am I doing here? Well, ‘doofus,’ I dislike how you guys treated Bin Ladin, so I am here to straighten you out—one at a time or all together!”
Coming next . . . (I have the nerve now) “Questions For Men Not to Ask on Their Wedding Nights”
"Thank you . . ."
To all of the elite, specialized SEAL Team Six members as well as all of the SEALs everywhere."
"You did the free world a huge favor in taking care of Osama bin Ladin and other blood-thirsty murderers who are out for one thing: Killing innocent people of all races, creeds and colors."
"I am sure, if asked, you would not have chosen the raid on bin Ladin, but with all avenues of negotiation exhausted, you had no choice and I understand."
"Thank you, SEALs, not only for the bin Ladin campaign, but for all of your work to keep us free."
"I am very sorry that a simple "thank you," is all I have to give you.
"Take care, guys and thanks again."
Kenneth, and all grateful Americans
"The Best-No Less"
Ready to put down America's foes
More by this Author
If you have ever lost a game or contest, then you know that hearing insincere words from the winners can be annoying. This hub tells of 10 Things Losers Hate to Hear.
Suck-up's are everywhere, but mostly found in workplaces. This hub deals wit how you can spot a suck-up and successfully deal with the suck-up.
This is a trufh-filled piece about how great my life has been by being bald.