Are There ANY Intelligent People Left to Serve in American Politics?
Is there any intelligent life in America?
The dumbing down of America is nearly complete.
The proof is in the quality of our newest elected politicians.
If they knew anything about history, would we be in this predicament today?
Are there any intelligent people left in this country?
If so, where are they, and why don't they run for Congress?
We have the dregs of society running our country - with very few exceptions.
And those exceptions are over powered, out manned, harshly criticized, and literally silenced by the bluster of their opponents.
Those who control are a sad lot indeed.
Congressmen and Congress women who:
- do not know the history of the United States. Or at least the true history. They seem to be making up their own as they go along.
- do not know that Libya is in Africa.
- have sold out the American people to Corporate America, and the wealthiest of the wealthy.
- have sold their souls to the devil himself all in the name of corrupted religious views. Advocating for a Christian America that represent entities that are more interested in furthering their own agenda, filling their personal coffers, and promoting hatred, than they are at promoting civility, logic, or equality.
[and when i say "sold to the devil himself..." please be assured this is strictly a metaphorical analogy for 'corporate America". Being solely a spiritual individual, i certainly would not want any equating of myself with any theocratic notions].
- have appointed a speaker of the house who does not know that the constitution does not have a preamble.
- have presidential wanna be candidates who would mandate morality based on their ignorance of human nature itself.
- "elected" that monstrous governor to the state of Maine, who has reversed the child labor laws to suit the interests of his business cohorts, and other atrocities on the citizens of Maine.
- "elected" a governor of the state of Florida who has modified the state laws to allow school prayer, and passed new laws that allow his religious affiliates to have access to our tax payer money for these evil entities to "do God's work". Among other things.
We cannot stand alone and survive in today's politics
Who represents the majority
These few examples, [of many, many more], DO NOT represent the majority.
They represent themselves.
They watch as other nations are fighting their own dictators to get their basic freedoms, that WE have had, and enjoyed for many years.
All the while doing their dirty work behind closed doors; taking away basic human rights, causing more hardships, and paying homage to their evil benefactors.
Those who take more than they need at the destruction of those that have the greatest need and praying their mantra without shame: GREED IS GOOD !! GREED IS GOOD !! GREED IS GOOD !! - all the while faulting the Muslim world for their mantra: ALLAH IS GREAT !!
I was always under the mistaken perception that there is only one true God.
But corporate America has, once again, proven me wrong.
These are the despoilers of righteousness who are dismantling our government and our American values, piece by piece, one piece of legislature at a time.
And we as a people stand by idly and just 'let them get away with it'.
All the while singing that little song in our heads: "just let it happen", like it will all turn out OK, like peaches and cream, and Jesus will save our sorry asses just in the nick of time.
Why? It just has not hit home yet for most people:
- Those who still have a job who don't care about those who do not.
- Those with money to burn who don't care about those who are living on the streets, and going hungry.
- Those with financial security who don't care about those that are just one paycheck from being on the street.
- Those who have nothing else to sell but their souls and their dignity to corporate America in order to keep their status quo.
The face of the future of America?
- White supremacist wants town in North Dakota to be whites only | MyFOX8.com
Leith, North Dakota -- A tranquil town in North Dakota could lose its serenity if one man has his way. Paul Craig Cobb wants to transform Leith, population 24, into a community that mirrors his white supremacist views.
The new society
The New Concept of the current party, 'serving' the people by promoting their own personal ideas, and ideologies, is simply to divide and conquer .
They are pushing State autonomy, and are taking it without much resistance from the people.
Once the States are autonomous (self contained) victory will be nearly complete.
Then the 'laws of the nation' will have little, or no, relevance, or validity.
Each State will decide who lives in it, based on the personal ideologies of the leaders of that State.
A Nation of The blind leading the blind
How the U.S is viewed around the world
An explanation of the corruption of our election process:
I have received comments from people outside the united states who commented that the "people" elected these politicians, so they represent the views of the majority of the U.S. citizens.
This cannot be further from the truth.
Prima facie (at first view, or supposedly being self evident) this would seem to be true.
But, it is in fact incorrect, as has been proven by some of the voting 'STATS' in States where those radical "tea party" fanatics have gotten a foothold.
The concept of "the majority rules" is grossly flawed.
In States such as Maine and Florida [and several others], those idiots gained their foothold, not from the "majority of the voters" rule, but by virtue of getting more votes than their opponents.
Let me explain:
In these states there were 3 or more names on those ballots, consisting of democrat, republican, independent and tea party. Here's how that worked out:
From using the total number of people voting as a 100 percent figure:
- candidate #1 received 37% of that total
- candidate #2 received 35% of that total
- candidate #3 received 28% of that total
- Candidate #4 (if there was a fourth) would have received a portion of both of the votes that would have belonged to candidates #2 and #3, making an even larger gap between candidate #1 and the others.
As you can see, there is a large gap between the winner, and the 'majority' of the number of people who actually voted. And with a very small amount of computer manipulation, the winning candidates were a 'shoe-in" by a much larger margin.
There is always a loophole, and that loophole is exploited to the fullest on a regular basis by every politician and every huge business entity in this world.
Loopholes are not accidental. They are deliberately occlusive.
They are deliberate, to circumvent the true intent of a law.
Most loopholes are designed with one or two (friendly giants) in mind when they were written.
But most of our laws were written by those entities that would benefit the most from those loopholes, and not by the politicians who are supposed to write laws for the benefit of the people.
Republican broken promises
Manipulation of the laws
Here are just a few examples of this manipulation of the law:
- General Electric had a $14,000,000,000.00 (billions) in profit last year and due to a loophole that they admit taking advantage of, they received a $3,000,000,000.00 (billion) tax refund. Taxes paid: 00, none, zilch, nada, not one dam cent.
- Wells Fargo earned $37,000,000,000.00 (billions) in profits the past 2 years and got a $4,000,000,000.00 (billions) tax refund. [this was one of the recipients of the TARP funds. I can't help but wonder how much of that TARP money was ever paid back to our government, if any at all.
- Hewlett - Packard got a $9,000,000,000.00 (billions) profit last year and paid taxes on around $30,000.00. This is way less than the average middle class U.S. citizen makes in a year and pays taxes on.
- Combined religious entities have intakes of Trillions of dollars per year. They get a free ride and pay no taxes at all. And now the Florida legislature (republican majority) has just passed a law in this state giving these freeloaders access to unlimited government money (our taxpayer money) so they can do 'God's work'. It always amazes me how these people get away with thievery in the name of their Gods.
These are blatant crimes against the people, legalized by a government owned by the wealthy, and highly influenced by religious factors.
So, does anyone in Washington D.C. really believe that with all this manipulation going on, there are, or ever will be, honest elections in this country again?
That would be too great a chance to take, for them to lose their foothold.
Who is really deciding elections? Certainly NOT the 'people'
Honest voting? I think not !!
- YouTube - WV Vote Flipping Caught on Tape
Video the Vote went to Jackson County, WV, in response to numerous reports of machine vote flipping. To see the entire interview, go here http://www.youtube....
- YouTube - diebold voting machine flips votes
"DIEBOLD HACKED! Not just a theory anymore. A vote stealing virus is placed on a Diebold AccuVote touch-screen voting machine by Computer Scientists at Princ...
- YouTube - Diebold Accidentally Leaks Results Of 08 Election
Embarrassed Diebold officials apologized after one of their electronic voting machines prematurely revealed the winner of our upcoming sham election. More co...
Popular vote versus the electoral college
The "popular vote" concept [that will negate the electoral college power) that some States are adopting today
(so far their are 8 of them)
(update: there are now 50% of the states that voted in the 'popular vote', and still counting)
is just another insurance policy to maintain the upper hand over the will of the people.
That "rush to install" electronic voting machines that we saw a few years ago by the republican party, was just the first of their insurance policies to 'control' the voting process.
Without paper ballots there can never be an honest "re-count" if votes are close, or for any other reason, as it would be impossible to recount electronic votes.
And i will say it again, as i have a hundred times before.
Elections have, and will continue to be, won by the party who has the fastest, and the best, computer hackers.
But, make no mistakes about the references to the Republican Party above.
These examples are what is actually going on today; but the Democratic Party is not an innocent bystander.
Although they supposedly represent the "people" before the "huge corporations" they too have contributed equally to the downfall of this great country, in less conspicuous ways .
What is really the point of having "free elections" if they are not "honest elections"?
The elective process is in reality, only for the show and propaganda that makes people think they even matter at all.
by: d.william 04/27/2011
Moving toward a one world government
- We Already Have One World Government
Update: The New World Order is a financial order, a financial one world government, that is supported by mainstream Republicans and Democrats. It is a world order that is not a political order but is rather an...
© 2011 d.william
More by this Author
- 6If There is no War on America by the GOP (Then who ARE these people?) Pertinent in the 2016 presidential race.
If there is no war on the American people, then who are these people that say so? Is this just a political ploy by the left to destroy the right?
The fall of the Roman Empire and the Fall of America. Are there similarities? Is history repeating itself?
- 9Accurate Blood Pressure Readings. It is all in the Cuff placement. A MUST KNOW before starting bp meds
Take control of your own health care. No one else cares about your health besides you. We must learn to take some responsibility for our own well being. Never be afraid to ask questions.